Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Yes I am posting!

Apologies for being AWOL!

I have been busy with classes, workshops, designing and lots of boring other stuff that got in the way. I have however, and still continue to have massive problems with uploading photographs and a blog without pictures is just way too boring.

I have also been madly using up my stash of last seasons papers to prepare for a market stall this coming Saturday...lots of one off cards and off the page projects at bargain basement prices.  Why so cheap? Because I have limited storage space to keep products made with retiring or retired papers and.....
I AM PREPARING for the release of the NEW Seasonal Expressions 1 on January 1st, 2016.  I got to order and see the idea book on line for the first time yesterday and there are so many gorgeous NEW products I can hardly contain myself.  Not sure if I am allowed to do this but I have taken a couple of screen shots to give you a very sneaky peek...ssssh!

This card using one of the stamps from January SOTM - IT IS GORGEOUS!
a peek at the front cover




My ever trusty computer tech (DH) will be back next week after three long weeks away for work so I will share some of the photos I have taken then.

I nearly forgot to mention I that I am in the process of setting up a Facebook Page, On-Line Clubs and changing some pages in my blog. Look forward to being back soon.
Happy Crafting, 
Marguerite






No comments: