Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

CTMH - Blossom WOTG

Two more "Blossom Cards"

Last Friday, you may remember I posted images on the newest WOTG Kit using the NEW "Blossoms" Paper (available April 1st).

As I mentioned the kit comes with enough supplies to make 15 cards, five each of three designs.  I decided to make up three more cards using "leftovers" from the kit. Today I made two more cards with the "leftovers" and added another new stamp "Shower Flowers Occassions"

Available-April1,2015
Blossoms 2 Card


The flower's and foliage on the right are from Shower Flowers Occassions stamp set. Flowers on the left are from the exclusive stamp set - Blossom, available only with the WOTG Kit. I added to the foliage with one small sprig stamp from the Shower Flowers set.

Blossoms Card 3

Finally, and to save you going back the First extra card posted last week.

Blossom Card 1

Have a great weekend.
Marg




No comments: