Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday

EVERY TUESDAY .... I hope to share an interesting tip, technique or tutorial  (most of which I have discovered on Pinterest or surfing the web)

Today I found this on idea on Pinterest from a blog call Stone Gable.

This is perfect for me as I have a range of note books and sketch pads for various media plus notes on my ipad and computer.

I was given a great little 6" square, spiral note book for Christmas. I has a bright red cover, with a great graphic - "lots of amazing, fabulous, great ideas in here. It fits easily into my handbag and as of today will become "my go to book"

I loved this little book on Christmas day and it has been sitting on a shelf in my studio, lonely and empty with all the other notebooks.  A light bulb moment for moi!

My new "Go to Book"

.


No comments: