Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Good news about classes



Having FUN with ....You plus 2 and I come to YOU!

I have been out and about talking to some to some lovely ladies about holding their own home gatherings. You plus 2 and I come to YOU gatherings are proving particularly popular with the colder weather.  Email me if you are interested in holding your own gathering.

There is nothing official yet, but am I am very excited about discussions with the Uniting Gordon Community Centre - Fridays Program ...looking towards holding on going Papercraft Classes.  up dates when everything is finalised.  There are limited places available, so if you are intrested email or phone me.

On Saturday, June 6th I will have another information stall be at the Berowra Community Market at the Uniting Church Berowra 4-6 Allen Road, Berowra Heights. Come along and visit if you are in the area as I would love to start holding classes at Berowra as soon as possible.


Just a reminder....if you plan on attending the Make and Take morning on Monday, June 22nd.  Please reserve a place as soon as possible.








No comments: