Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

NEWS WEEK SPECIAL OFFERS



What's Happening at Designs by Marguerite

Finally I am back at my computer with all sorts of announcements and news.  In no particular order, here goes.

1. Update of Blog

As the blog is growing, to hopefully make viewing easier I have changed the number of posts per page to three which should make scrolling down faster. I am grouping posts by category along the information bar next to the HOME tab.  I will gather all older information, for example Card Kits have now been copied to the CARD KITS page. The same applies to TUTORIALS and SOTM (Stamp of the Month). The TOOL KITS tab has suggestions for starter tool kits along with prices. The SHOP tab has information about shopping directly with me through my Close to my Heart website.  The CLASSES tab has the latest information about workshops and classes

2. RETIRING PRODUCT NEWS

The current Annual Inspirations 2014 - 2015 Catalogue/idea book retires and the Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue/idea books on August 31st. 

May I suggest you take the opportunity to look through both books by clicking on the links below each photograph.  The CTMH Catalogues/Idea Books are full of beautiful ideas for Scrap booking, Card Making and Off the Page Projects.  Also many of the stamp sets do not retire until they are out of stock which gives you a little more time to make a decision about purchasing.

Some items are already out of stock but all products in the Brushed, Seaside, Blossom and Jackson collections are still available.  I will however, not be making any new kits with the soon to be "old" product.  Instead I am putting together END OF SEASON OFFERS, the first is on the Brushed Collection below. Check in regularly so you don't miss out. 


SPECIAL OFFERS ON "Brushed Collection"

OFFER # 1
Purchase from my shop the "Brushed" Paper Packet X7190B - $15.00 and the "Brushed" Complements (Sticker Sheets) X7190C - $6.50 and receive the following FREE

1. Full Colour Instructions - (Cutting & Assembly) for two "Brushed"double page spread layouts
2. All stamped images used in these layouts (you just need to fancy cut  and adhere).
3. Full colour instructions - (Cutting & Assembly) for FOUR Cards including all stamped images


"Brushed" Two x Double Page Spread Layouts
Brushed Paper Packet X7190B $15.00
Brushed - Complements Sticker Sheets X7190C $6.50

You may purchase directly from my shop(shipping charge $9.95 subsidised by CTMH). This is  the best option if you wish to order more product  as I can't offer such reasonable shipping rates. 

If you only wish to purchase the Paper and Stickers, and as part of the special offer I take 50% off the Australia Post Charge $10.00 charge. Please contact me via email (see side panel) and I will order for you. 

OFFER #2
Finally I only have ONE Brushed Card Kit left.  Once this is gone I will not be purchasing any more supplies. I do however have just enough paper left TO INCLUDE FOR FREE  for THREE NEW BRUSHED Cards (email me if you would like to see samples)


"Brushed" 5 Card Kit PLUS 3 NEW Card Kit $25.00 for EIGHT CARDS

No comments: