Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Missing In Action

Yes I am still alive!

I have been up to all sorts of things, many not business related but necessary busy, busy, busy.  The CTMH American convention has just been held at Disneyland and everyone including yours truly is very excited about all the wonderful new products available September 1st.  I will be able to start sharing sneak peaks come August 1st.

In the mean time, I having been playing around with my stash from the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books.. The GOOD NEWS is that I have enough left of some items to offer kits.  BUT, only whilst stocks last as much of the product I have been using will be retired.  More on the in the next couple of days.  So fasten your seat belts .....you are going to have lost of reading an viewing to do right here.

There are only 12 DAYS left to take advantage of an amazing offer - JUMP on it JULY -During the month of July, when you purchase $32.50 in stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month, Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $6.50! That is a savings of up to $27! To get your FREE stamp set or your $6.50 Hostess Rewards stamp set, simply place an order for $32.50 of any current stamps..





I MISSED JULY STAMP OF THE MONTH BLOG HOP!

Just remember the GREAT NEWS ..... during the month of July, when you purchase $32.50 in stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month, Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $6.50! That is a savings of up to $27! To get your FREE stamp set or your $6.50 Hostess Rewards stamp set, simply place an order for $32.50 of any current stamps.
JULY 2015 Stamp of the Month

Fortunately for me, I had already used the July SOTM back when i did my Jackson Card Kit. Sort of cheating but better than nothing


Below is a scrapbook page layout from another "Hopper" Georgia O'Shea and I have linked to her blog Georgia Creates CTMH so you can check out more of the fun layout.


Next another example of why I love sharing with my fellow consultants on the CTMH Australasian Blog Hop..  Everyone always manages to come up with an amazing array of ideas with their particular take.  In the next example Anne Patterson from Mummy, you made this has made a set of gift cards using the tiny flourishes from the stamp set.  I have linked to her blog above so you can read in full how she created these fun cards.  Talk about thinking outside the box!




No comments: