Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Using up Paper Scraps

CTMH Stamps of Approval - Love this stamps set!

The minute I saw this stamps set C1637 Stamps of Approval $21.00, I just had to have it. My mind started racing with the possibilities. For my first set of cards I chose CTMH Paper Fundamentals had scraps left over from last years designs ( cards 1, 3 and 4) and Cards 2 and 5 using 2016 Paper Fundamentals and new colours Sapphire & Pomegranate.

This stamp set is a keeper - a great star for quick and easy cards with the five different sentiment options. Drag out your beautiful scrap paper stash and go for it!

Card 1
Double stamped this sentiment in Black and Honey,and mounted on Honey and Black mats
 

Card 2

Love love the new (for 2016) Sapphire Paper and Ink - the most stunning blue.


Card 3
A more feminine approach for this card using a lacy die cut mat and the gorgeous heart paper.  Stamped 
 the sentiment twice with Slate and Pixie inks and mounted the 'Pixie Thanks" to add dimension.




Card 4

Suitable for any age male or female.  Used square mats and embossed the vertical lines with my score board.  The reverse side of the Pear paper was further enhanced using Pear ink and dauber.  Also used dauber and ink on the embossed lines.

Card 5

Again I double stamped the sentiment in Black and Pomegranate Ink and mounted on black, white and black mounts.


:Jerg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your style of cards and especially using girly colors for this stamp set.