Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

One more Balloon Animal

Another Balloon Animal Card

ah.... the possibilities....

Just a quick post!  I made this card the day after the Elephant Balloon Card (below) and totally forgot to post it. I personally think this cute Stamp of the Month set is so very handy for all sorts of celebrations and will be an excellent "Go To" set whenever I am in need of a whimsical card for kids of all ages.





For some crazy reason I still remember the first time I saw a Balloon Animal.  If my memory serves me correctly, the balloons were all very pale colours, sofor this card, I used a more subdued colour theme using papers and colours (Glacier, Canary and Sorbet ) from the Zoe Collection. The Glacier mat was dry embossed using the CTMH Stripe Embossing Folder. The white mat was cut from MFT Stitched Rectangular Stax Die Set.














No comments: