Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

CTMH Balloon Animals

February Stamp of the Month
lots of fun for everyone!

Its hard to believe it is February already!  Every year I manage to fritter away the month of January. I just can't seem to get out of holiday mode! Also January is my Birthday month which by the way, is far less exciting than it used to be (my Birthday that is).

I just love this cute set of Balloon Animals. They look terrific stamped in all the bright Primary Colours or any colour that suits your theme.  I am finding it hard to choose a favourite as each one sort of has it's own "personality".  For example, I think the monkey would be perfect for cheeky fun loving friends. I immediately wanted to stamp the elephant in pink (CTMH Cotton Candy Ink). I also used three of the sentiments from the set. "It's Your Day" was perfect to make the the pink elephant stand out and be the heroine. For the background, I stamped several elephants in CTMH Whisper Ink and used an acetate overlay to make them recede even more into the background.  The entire panel was attached to the White Daisy Card Base with a Slate Card Stock mat using 3D foam tape. 




The Pink Elephant a.k.a.Birthday Girl was stamped with CTMH Cotton Candy Ink, fancy cut and mounted with 3D foam tape and attached just slightly above and to the left of the grey elephant. Great shadow effect!


February SOTM - 6 gorgeous Balloon Animals


SOTM-Balloon Animals S1602 set of 13 - $27.00 . Just in case you did not know...Spend $75.00 and you can purchase the full set for $7.50 


That's all for today the first day of the year for me and the first day of February for everyone else. Happy Crafting!
Marguerite




No comments: