Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Are you "Blossomed" out yet?

or...... where has my brain gone?

I have been so busy playing and creating with the latest arrival of CTMH products, I totally forgot to post the other individual photos of the remaining three cards in the Blossom - Four Card Kit posted on March 25.



"Do what makes you Happy" I love this sentiment graphic stamped in CTMH Lagoon Ink.
The flower stamp is from the CTHM stamp set "Wavy Blossoms" D1651 and coloured with
CTMH Water Colour Pencils, which I have to say are the best quality water coloured pencils that I have EVER used.


.
"Birthday Wishes" The CTMH stamp set - "A Budding Friendship" D1602 is the focus for this
card.  I love how bold they are. Again I have used the CTMH water colour pencils. They match the paper colours beautifully.



"Thinking of You" - CTMH Daisy White, Lagoon and Juniper Exclusive Cardstock used with  Blossom Paper.

Hard to believe it is March 31st already.
Cheers Marg









No comments: