Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

New "Brushed" - 5 Card Kit

 A new Card Kit - this time with BONUS fifth card


Brushed - 5 Card Kit
My latest Card Kit featuring the CTMH My Reflections Brushed Paper Pack. 
Pre-cut & ready to assemble

Kit Includes
All paper pre-cut to size (as per printed instructions)
Stamped and Coloured Images
ALL Die Cut shapes
Embellishments - gems & sequins
Stamped sentiments where used plus spare paper to stamp your own sentiments)
5 x Daisy White Card Bases & Envelopes
Full Colour Printed instructions(for future projects) - includes
order of assembly, all measurements, paper and ink colours used
Pay by Direct Deposit or Paypal
Please email me with questions: artnut61@gmail.com
TOTAL COST $25.00 ($23.00 = $2.00 postage)




I added a Bonus fifth card to the set, very plain and simple but, I could just not resist using the very graphic sentiment stam from the Brushed WOTG Kit...and in no particular order the other four cards..






No comments: