Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Quote of the Week - April 27th

Possible idea for speeding up the creative process?




Another little gem found on Pinterest. As we approach the end of April, I find my self surprised yet again how time flies.  I have so much I need to achieve in the next couple of weeks.  I have booked an information/introduction to CTMH Stall on Sunday, May 17th at That Great Market - East Lindfield.  I am  in the process of confirming a suitable venue to hold the first in a series of Make & Take Sessions followed by commencement of Card Making Classes and the Scrap booking Classes commencing June/July.

I have made another Card Kit, this time featuring the gorgeous Seaside Paper, Will be posting those later today or tomorrow.  I have completed two double page spread scrapbook layouts using the new Jackson Paper & Complements. and two more DPS layouts featuring Brushed Paper & Complements...again photos soon. I have made several boxes, for card sets, and working on card sets. The list goes on and on. So....make sure you check in regularly there will be lots to see.


No comments: