Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

NEW ZOE CARD KIT

Close To My Heart -NEW Zoe Collection

But first .....CHANGES to Kit Pricing - for Online Sales ONLY

I promised a couple of days ago that I would post pricing of my Zoe Six Card Set (see below).  I am still reeling with SHOCK! as I have found out the outrageous costs of mailing the kit to you via Australia Post. 

I have been EXTREMELY lucky with the card kits I sold previously from my blog as they were posted as large letters and they were all delivered safely.  I have since found out from my friendly local Post Mistress that besides fitting into the prescribed envelope size/sizes and thickness the envelope CONTENTS MUST BE BENDABLE..Every kit I sent out was strengthened by cardboard and was definitely not bendable.  I therefore can not afford to take the risk any longer.

To add further insult to injury, would you believe it only costs $9.50 ( that's Australian dollars) for orders under $150.00 ordered directly from my website! Here's the link to CTMH shipping charges.  By my very rough calculations that is at least $2.00 less than the smallest parcel via Australia Post and that does not include the cost of packaging.

Therefore effective immediately, and because of the prohibitive costs, I will no longer be able to mail kits within Australia.  I intend to offer FREE instructions for any of my advertised kits when you purchase the supplies needed direct from my website.

I sincerely apologise,  but unfortunately my NEW Zoe Kit will only be available at Home Gatherings and  My Classes as the kit contains some embellishments, four pre-stamped sentiments from different stamp sets, various embellishments and die-cuts,

ZOE - Six Card - Card Set

Class Options for ZOE Cards ONLY

OPTION 1
Zoe Card Buffet- Make one or two cards $4.00 each (you choose which card/cards and how many)

All Pre Cut
All Die Cuts
All Embellishments
White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes
Use of my Stamps & Inks
(you will need to bring basic tool and supplies such as adhesives, scissors etc)

OPTION2
Zoe Kit Six Card Kit $24.00

All Pre Cut
All Die Cuts
All Embellishments
Six White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes
Use of my Stamps & Inks
(you will need to bring basic tool and supplies such as adhesives, scissors etc)

OPTION 3
Make a $20.00 purchase from my online website and I will email full colour cutting and construction guides to you free of charge.  I realise in this particular case that you will not have the necessary die-cuts to make exact replicas of each card.  In future I intend to design a card kits which make  this option more viable.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL (see right hand side panel) if you have any queries.



No comments: