Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tips on Tuesday

As from today I will be away on holdiday at the beach for a few weeks.  I am taking my ipad so I am not completely cut off but my posts will be limited. Whilst away I intend to spend as much time as possible away from work related activities.  Also no card making and no scrapbooking.  There is no way I could decide what to take without having to pay excess baggage charges LOL.

I have scheduled a couple of posts and if I manage to take any interesting photos, I may share a couple of those.

A really quick, easy and fun tip for today. I don't know about you, but I still struggle to tie a bow to use on a card.  This has helped me enormously.




 I found this on Pinterest ages and ages ago the link takes you to a website but it is not for the original post.  The illustration is really all you need.

until next time...
Marguerite




No comments: