Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Beautiful New Products

A Match Made In Heaven

January 2016 SOTM

The base and shade images on January’s Stamp of the Month set make it easy to get beautifully textured images. Here's how: stamp the solid base in a light colour of ink and the matching detail image in a darker colour directly over it.

The My Acrylix® Beloved Bouquet set is only available during January. Normally $27.00 AUD 



Available this month only, the Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program fits right in with your Everyday Life™ 2016 planner pages. Don’t have the planner pages yet? Get them now at a 50% discount!

All of the above and lots more.  The new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book/Catalogue is out.  I don't think I have ever been this excited about new products.  You can get a FREE Copy now when your order from my web-site or you can download the PDF version here.


No comments: