Pages

Saturday 30 January 2016

Another Springtime Wishes Card

Still playing around....

this time with the Springtime Wishes Stamp Set and Die Sets 

Thank You Card 

Last night I held an All Boxes class. Such a lot of fun. I still have to photograph the boxes, but in the mean time I thought I would share the Thank you Card and the Tiny Gift Box I made for the Hostess.
I just can't stop playing with the CTMH Springtime Wishes Stamp Set and Springtime Wishes Die Set.  This time I left the beautiful Charlotte double sided papers and inks tucked away and splashed out with sunny yellow and white. I don't know about you but, yellow flowers make me so very happy.  My absolute favourite colour of roses is also yellow.  

For this card I stamped with black ink on CTMH Canary Card Stock,White Daisy Card Stock and Pear Card Stock.  I used CTMH Water Colour Pencils to add colour to all die cut pieces.  The Canary panel was dry embossed using the CTMH Confetti Embossing Folder Z3118

Tiny Gift Box, Card and Envelope
The gift Box literally took me two minutes to make. I stamped in black ink and added Buttercup Liquid Pearls for the centres.  I glued an extra flower and leaf to the outside of the envelope as I was handing everything to my gracious Hostess as a thank you for organising a group of her lovely friends to come along to the class. I learnt to make easy boxes combining ideas from several on Pinterest and I plan to share via video tutorial A.S.A.P.

FOOTNOTE: Yes that's right! I have decided that I must start posting video tutorials on my Blog and YouTube.  I have absoultely no idea of how to film, edit and upload.  Not to mention how to overcome my fear of talking on camera.  I plan to start tomorrow....lots of research and practice to come.

If you are interested in seeing some video tutorials, I would love to hear what type of things you would like to see.  Post a comment or email me.  See right side panel for details.


No comments: