Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

...and welcome Charlotte

I hope you and yours all had a wonderful Christmas and fun New Years celebrations.  We were particularly blessed in Sydney this year as the weather was gorgeous and not stinking hot.  Love a summer Christmas except when the mercury rises - I still shudder to think of 40 degree celsius Christmas Days. 

I have been happily ensconced in my craft space playing with ALL the wonderful New Charlotte WYW (Workshop Your Way) Kit G1104 and Charlotte Paper Pack X7205B...

You can also find more information on the entire Charlotte range below in my post from December 15th..

Three cards all using The PML paper 


I am posting these first as I just can't believe how quick and easy they were to design and make using the PML (Picture My Life) BandT papers. This is an exciting new addition.  The paper is exactly the same format as the PML Cards portrait on one side landscape on the other. The Charlotte Featured Colours are Black, Champagne, Slate, Sorbet, Whisper and White Daisy and I have used  the CTMH Cardstock in these colours throughout.


For this card White Daisy Card Base and mat and Sorbet Cardstock.  The two cute chipboard pieces are from the Charlotte Complements pack which is included in the WYW Kit G114 or separately X7205C


Black Cardstock Card Base, mats in White Daisy, Black, Whisper and Black Banners and the pink mat & circle made from one of the papers ( the reverse side of which i used in the card below).  I am loving the New Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts (Z3201) and Springtime Wishes Stamp Set (C1641) both are just $21.00 each.


Card three also which is included in the uses a Black Card Base (a bit hard to see sorry), the lovely new Black and Gold Ribbon, which is included in the WYW Kit G114 or sold separately Z3197 $9.00


No comments: